1 Romney was board member of Damon, a company indicted for Medicare fraud and
fined 83 million dollars.
2. Romney raided pension funds, stole corporate assets. As workers fell into
poverty, Romney became a quarter-billionaire. Can such a man be trusted with the
Social Security Fund?
3. Romney under public scrutiny ended his Swiss bank relationship.
4. Romney is still evading taxes with Cayman Islands accounts.
5. In Massachusetts, Romney cut taxes only for the very rich.
6. Romney as head of Bain Capital bought Clear Channel radio network, itself a
network in violation of original FCC rules. Therefore
his radio station hosts are promoting his campaign 24×4.
7. Romney has raised over a billion dollars for his campaign which means that
after November 6th, he will have profiteered from all the ads that his campaign,
Karl Rove, the Koch Brothers, and Sheldon Adelson have run on Clear Channel
8. Republicans control over 81% of the voting machine companies in the US.
Diebold sold its machines to Dominion of Canada which
arranged for Governor Walker’s recall. Election Systems and Software CEO Chuck
Hagel installed himself as a US senator from
Nebraska, counting his own votes. What other country allows the party of the
rich to control the count?
9. Romney’s tax plan would give 500 billion in tax cuts to 120,000 families.
10. Romney is 20 points behind where he was a governor (Massachusetts) and 7
points behind where he lived (Michigan).